Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Oh Christmas Tree"

We are making a family tradition to cut down our own christmas tree every year.
This is our second year. I think our kids are really going to like it when they are older.Clay's parents got one for their kitchen. They have another one in their living room.
Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

Doesn't he look so cute in that beanie?!


Lyndee had fun too!
(I like this picture cuz Clay and Chance are in the background)



OUR TREE
It's 10 feet tall!! I thought I'd have to buy more decorations but luckily it's
pretty much one sided. I like this one better than last years. But maybe next year we'll
get a real funky one that looks like it belongs in "WHO*VILLE"
MERRY CHRISTMAS!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so pretty! I can't beieve how on top of things you are...already got your tree and decorated :) JEALOUS! I love getting real trees though, last year Craig bought a fake one and I was a little sad, except for the mess real trees make. hehe

jonisill said...

How fun! I have NEVER had a real tree. I kinda like the fake ones but maybe one of these years we'll try getting a real one

Anonymous said...

I love the tree. I love real ones, we had them growing up too!!

jonisill said...

Yeah, I'm bringing the kids. my parents will not be home to watch them. They are axcited. Are you bringing yours??

Our Little Norman Life! said...

I FOUND YOU!! :) I love the tree by the way! We cut ours down yesterday and its HUGE too! It goes all the way to the ceiling with our high vaulted ceilings. Its right by the buck so it looks like the deer head is peeking through the tree! Ha! It was so good to see you guys the other day. I can't believe how big Lyndee has gotten! She's so stinking cute. So is chance of course! I love all the pictures of you guys cutting your tree down. I was going to take pictures of clint cutting it down but i had to stay in the truck with adalyn and brett and he was behind to many other trees! If this thing would let me post pictures i'd post em of our freaking tree so you could see how huge it is! :)

Bethany said...

Wow look at your adventures! Your Christmas tree is adorable, I love real trees. That is so fun that you got to go to Carrie Underwoods concert, usually I am not a huge fan of country but I really like her! And Happy late birthday to Clay! Chance was just adding his love and putting an "artistic flair" to the cake ")