Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nifty Ideas

So I've been looking, asking, you name it for ideas or things to do for Chance while we're stuck inside the house during the winter or anytime for that matter.We try not to go out, cause going out usually means atleast $50 later your back home. So what to do besides watch lots of tv??? I found an awesome website that gives me tons of ideas for little crafts, etc... that we can do and things he can learn about it. www.first-school.ws For example, we're going to learn about weather this week. So everyday is a new activity/craft to do with weather (well pretty much snow for now). We will color pages, dress a snowman, make snowflakes, have snowman (marshmellow) treats, maybe even go on a snowmobile ride. This is my first go on the whole idea, but hopefully we're not so bored and Chance can learn something new! Just thought I'd pass this website on if any of you were in the same boat looking for something to do.

7 comments:

jonisill said...

How fun! You are such a good mom! I'll have to check that website out. I also like sugardoodle.net and there's one I can't remember the exact website but I think it's starfall.com or something but it's more for older kids. I think he will love it. My kids do crafts almost everyday. It's their favorite thing.

Wright Family said...

yOu guys are both great parents my kids dont do crafts... maybe I will check out the website. Joni i know how you find time for everything.

Yeah Amanda only 2 like 60 days and Kelby Will be here crazy to think hu.

I feel so bad for chloe poor little girl. and Ashley she said she was so onery yesterday. Thats the worst.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the idea. Hope Chance liked the little valentine. When I asked Trey who he wanted to give Valentine's to he said "chance". Hope all is well, we have missed you at church.

Marble Quarry said...

Hey I saw your blog and wanted to follow it. I have set mine to private, so if you'd like to follow mine just send me your e-mail addy to
tanis_marble@yahoo.com and I'll gladly add you!

Alison said...

I will have to check out the website. What a good little mom you are! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the link! I am going to be doing a preschool for 2-year olds with some other woman up here and that site is PERFECT! You really are such a good mama. I miss seeing you every sunday :(

Bethany said...

I'll have to keep that one in mind as Jace gets a little older! Thanks ")