Monday, August 3, 2009

Lyndee's 1st Birthday!

She got this train first thing in the morning so she could enjoy it all day!
I can't believe she is one! We've enjoyed our past year with her so much

Her Ladybug cakes. Thanks so much Keli for letting me borrow your pan on such short notice:)


Eating.. Just where she likes to be. Clay calls her Miss Piggy!



I wish I had a better picture of her whole little outfit! She looked pretty cute :)




She didn't eat very much of her cake, I was surprised. She must have been full.
I want to thank everyone who came to share her birthday with us. We had a really fun time and we're so thankful for all the gifts (which you weren't suppossed to bring)..We truly just enjoy having you come enjoy the day with us, but we also appreciate you for thinking of Lyndee on her specail day and don't want to seem ungrateful. But next year..No gifts! lol!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe she is one already...it goes so fast! Adorable cake by the way...LOVE it :)

Rodarte Family said...

She looked so adorable in her little birthday outfit! Great job on the cake too . . . it was super cute : )