Sunday, August 2, 2009

St. George Trip

My sister has a timeshare and was nice enough to invite us to go with her to St. George at the beginning of the summer. It was a lot of fun. We stayed up late talking, hung out by the pool, ate out, and Clay even killed a rattlesnake with his flip flop! If you know Clay...this is not surprising and is just another story to add to his many with him and any sort of animal/reptile/living thing. I love having Tarzan for a husband! Good thing my middle name is Jane! ha ha
Chance loved "grilling" at the condo! We had chicken, beef, pork, and duck. Mmmmm

Chance did have some competition. Clay made some yummy shishkabobs (is that how you spell it?) ha ha



Lyndee had a blast playing with this ball at the pool. Thanks Alison!


My sister, Steffanie, her daughter Madison, and Lyndee




2 comments:

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

that was a fun little catch up! i love the traier. i want to see it. tyson wants one way bad. maybe you can hook us up!

Jen said...

Hey! This is your cousin Jen - i've been trying to track down Steph! will you give her my email and tell her to email me!!! jen.weekley@gmail.com

Good to see your updates! We miss you guys.